LINKS FOR FREE STUDY MATERIAL:-
What do you mean by GMAT?
The Graduate Management Admissions Test commonly known as GMAT is specifically designed to check the Verbal, Mathematical and Analytical abilities of the candidate. The GMAT is the extensively accepted exam to elevate your chances of admission to business schools for graduate management and business courses. It is a computer based test that checks the candidates critical thinking and reasoning skills in three and half hours by evaluating their performance on the quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, integrated reasoning, analytical writing sections. The GMAT test is held and administered by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) at authorized test centers around the world
GMAT Exam Pattern and Score:-
The total duration of the GMAT test is 3 hours and 30 minutes consisting of two optional eight minute breaks. It consists of four sections as follows
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
|Analytical Writing Assessment||Analyze an argument representing your ability to think critically and communicate your ideas||1 question||30 minutes||0 – 6|
|Integrated Reasoning||Graphics Interpretation, Table Analysis, Multi-source Reasoning, Two-part Analysis ability to assess your capacity to analyze data and assess information presented in several formats||12 question||30 minutes||1 – 8|
|Quantitative Reasoning||Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving questions to measure your reasoning skills to analyze data and draw conclusions||31 minutes||62 minutes||6 – 51|
|Verbal Reasoning||Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction to assess your capacity to read, understand, assess and correct.||36 minutes||65 minutes||6 – 51|
Why to join western academy?
With years of experience of training 1000+ students for online GMAT training, our trainers have gained the expertise and learnt the secrets of GMAT online training. We conduct both weekday and weekend batches especially for you. We conduct online GMAT classes in a way to support students hold all the GMAT concepts properly. We focus on improving grammar, vocabulary, critical thinking, logical and analytical skills for a long term benefit. We also provide free counselling session for helping the student with their admission queries.
Here’s a quick rundown of what we offer
- Well experienced and qualified faculty
- Intensive and comprehensive coaching
- WComprehensive, customized and free study material.
- Individual review sessions to monitor progress
- Unlimited interactions for discussion and doubt solving with the trainers.
- Emphasis on conceptual learning and in-depth coverage of all topics using interactive methods of learning.
FEATURES OF ONLINE COACHING:-
- Online but completely assisted by our certified trainer.
- In-depth considerate of the exam pattern and question types
- Free, comprehensive and customized study material provided
- Interactive sessions & personal attention
- Discussion sessions with the faculty
- Post-session assignments
- Mock tests at the end of the coaching
- Flexible schedules with weekend and weekday batches
- Demo-lectures before enrolling
- Recorded lectures for revision